Houston, we have splashdown!
- Ben never once got beat up at school because I dressed him funny.
- Toby didn't get lost or run away, though I think he was thinking it might be a more stable environment.
- Chester and Isabel seem unfazed by the whole deal. Of course they sleep 20 hours a day.
- I found the matches to 3 odd socks today. Boy I'm setting the bar low. I need to get back to work.
- The carpet only has 2 small holes in it from Toby. (Hey, it could be worse.)
- I can still recite my address and social security number...if you catch me before 5 PM
- My kids still love me, though after another week, even that might be chancey. ;-)
In a nutshell, here was my day. Let Toby out to pee, breakfast, wake up kids, let Toby out to pee, Church, walk Toby, lunch, let Toby out to pee, take a bike ride, let Toby out to pee, take kids to dog exercise area, Toby pees, back home, Toby falls asleep, blog, let Toby out to pee, go to Steves for pickup of Donna!
Hey people it's been a great treat to blog this past week. It keeps my writing hands oiled. Thank you to all of you for your comments (the positive ones at least.).
Thank you too, to all of you for your prayers and support this week. We couldn't have done it without YOU!
If I get a chance, I'' try and continue this blog for a week so you can witness my single-parent post partum depression, (or not).
God Bless You.