Wednesday, December 31, 2008
See ya, 2008!!!
Just a short, last post of 2008.
The Project AngelTree gift dropoff went fine. A bit underwhelming for me actually. I guess I didn't know what to expect, but what I experienced wasn't it. It felt good to serve though and I'll likely do it again next year.
Christmas with the MN Landwehr clan was a blast despite the stomach bug making the rounds. I'll detail that trip tomorrow.
Memories of 2008:
1. Poconos/Philly/NY Trip with the Landwehr Clan. A Blast!
2. Canada Trip with Steve and Dave. A Blast with lots of big fish!
3. Erin's Graduation trip with Mom and Steph in Redlands, LA and Santa Barbara.
4. Victoria BC business trip
5. Kalahari with Neufangs/Landwehrs for Thanksmas
6. Growing closer to our Friends Steve & Jill, Brad & Patty
7. Our Tuesday Night Live experiences at Church. Awesome family time!
8. Crystal River Canoe trip with Ben and myself. Bonding time!
9. Stephanie's Graduation Celebration in St. Paul. Congrats Steph!
10. God's Blessings throughout the year in the day-to-day living.
Peace this New Year to All of You!